Collected by Marianne Becktel
Auguststraße 58, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Zehdenicker Str. 16, 10119 Berlin, Germany
A special antique shop in Berlin named The Bibliotheca Culinaria devoted to second hand cookery and baking books from around the world. The German owner personally greets you at the door and offers you a coffee while showing you some of his...
Charlottenstraße 60, 10117 Berlin, Germany
The world’s largest chocolate shop also includes two restaurants and is a dream come true for travelers with a sweet tooth. At the Chocolate Café, you can fill up on hot chocolate, tortes and chocolate treats. The Chocolate Restaurant specializes...
10965 Berlin, Germany
Viktoriapark in Kreuzberg is a great gem of a park hidden in Berlin. The park is located on a small hill and is easy to get to with public transporation. There's a beer garden at the top of the hill with great views of the city. The western side...
- 1TSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 3How to Take the Houseboat Vacation of Your Dreams This Summer
- 4Secluded Mountain Restaurants That Are Worth the Trek
- 5A Travel Company Wants to Send You on a 2,200-Mile Mystery Trip Through Central Asia