Collected by Jane R
Things to do in Berlin.
Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany
Berlin is an absolutely spectacular city full of rich culture and history. It is ever-changing, evolving, and as the author Karl Scheffler had said, “always in the process of becoming”. The best place to see and experience the Berlin culture is in...
Auguststraße 24, 10117 Berlin, Germany
I was drawn to this restaurant because of it's beautiful outdoor seating area, but got much more than I bargained for. Clärchen's is also a dance hall and it has been around since 1913. It's full of fun historical facts: their original placart was...
Auguststraße 28, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Do You Read Me? is one of the most fabulous bookstores/magazine shops in Berlin. While living in Berlin, I stumbled upon this find purely by chance as I was walking home from a friend's place. I was already on a quest to find the latest editions...
Linienstraße 160, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Freshly cut flowers, rustic wood tables, and an artsy crowd pepper this Mitte standout where ingredients are natural and sourced, as you might have guessed, locally. The menu changes almost weekly and features variations of simple dishes like...
Rosenthaler Str. 132, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Berlin is a sprawling city, which makes exploring exclusively on foot a considerable challenge. If long walks or jaunts underground don't appeal to you, test out the city's bike-share program, Call A Bike. It looks similar to Paris's beloved Vélib...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico