Collected by Jane R
Things to do in Berlin.
Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany
Berlin is an absolutely spectacular city full of rich culture and history. It is ever-changing, evolving, and as the author Karl Scheffler had said, “always in the process of becoming”. The best place to see and experience the Berlin culture is in...
Auguststraße 24, 10117 Berlin, Germany
I was drawn to this restaurant because of it's beautiful outdoor seating area, but got much more than I bargained for. Clärchen's is also a dance hall and it has been around since 1913. It's full of fun historical facts: their original placart was...
Auguststraße 28, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Do You Read Me? is one of the most fabulous bookstores/magazine shops in Berlin. While living in Berlin, I stumbled upon this find purely by chance as I was walking home from a friend's place. I was already on a quest to find the latest editions...
Linienstraße 160, 10115 Berlin, Germany
It might be small and simple—just a smattering of handmade wooden tables topped with flower arrangements; conspicuously bare white walls; and a few barstools—but the updated German cuisine at Lokal is far from basic. With a commitment...
Rosenthaler Str. 132, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Berlin is a sprawling city, which makes exploring exclusively on foot a considerable challenge. If long walks or jaunts underground don't appeal to you, test out the city's bike-share program, Call A Bike. It looks similar to Paris's beloved Vélib...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys