Collected by Molly O'Donnell
Gleimstraße 55, 10437 Berlin, Germany
Every Sunday in Berlin the world of kitschy fleamarket finds and cool hipster crowds meet at Mauerpark Market in Berlin. The market is full of antiques and dusty relics but also mixed with stalls of young designers selling inventive new fashions...
Charlottenstraße 60, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Fassbender & Rausch Chocolatiers at the Gendarmenmarkt. Quality and unique chocolate from handmade truffles to pralines. Even for those of you without a sweet tooth, well worth a visit as they have on display incredible chocolate creations of...
Platz der Republik 1, 11011 Berlin, Germany
The old and new architecture of Berlin doesn't blend so much as careen together with a crash. The Reichstag is a perfect example. Don't get me wrong, I love it. But there is nothing gentle about it. Neo-classical buildings sport jagged...
Schützenstraße 70, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Through my varied travels, I have seen the rivalry food can cause in a country. In Central Asia, chefs fight over plov; in Japan it is ramen noodles; but in Germany it is the currywurst. You are probably asking yourself, what the heck is...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign