Collected by Azzurra
Herzbergstraße 55, 10365 Berlin, Germany
If you do only one tour during your visit, I suggest the free three-hour "Alternative Berlin" tour run by this company. It is mostly walking, with a subway and train here and there. (Make sure to follow your young, fast, walking tour guide...
Budapester Str. 48-50, 10787 Berlin, Germany
Two must-sees on Kurfürstendamm Street in Berlin are the KaDeWe department store (with its foodie-heaven top floor) and the remaining spire of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. The structure is all that remains of the original 1890-era church...
Kottbusser Damm 80, 10967 Berlin, Germany
Berlin is good for fast food—sushi, kebabs, pizza, currywurst. This style of köfte is from Anatolia, from Turkey. They fry minced sausages and serve it with mint, various herbs, and salad. Kottbusser Damm between Sanderstrasse...
Karl-Kunger-Straße 54, 12435 Berlin, Germany
At Schwarze Truhe, all items are for sale and can also be rented! And in case you would like to pay homage to a bygone era? Then this is the place to go. You'll find 20s to 80s fashion including colorful cocktail dresses, jackets, trousers, lots...
Zehdenicker Str. 16, 10119 Berlin, Germany
A special antique shop in Berlin named The Bibliotheca Culinaria devoted to second hand cookery and baking books from around the world. The German owner personally greets you at the door and offers you a coffee while showing you some of his...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked