Collected by Mam
Bernauer Str. 111, 13355 Berlin, Germany
Auguststraße 24, 10117 Berlin, Germany
I was drawn to this restaurant because of it's beautiful outdoor seating area, but got much more than I bargained for. Clärchen's is also a dance hall and it has been around since 1913. It's full of fun historical facts: their original placart was...
Gropiusallee 38, 06846 Dessau-Roßlau, Germany
For architecture enthusiasts, the Bauhaus represents the most important turning point in 20th century Western design. The German school taught industrial design from 1913 to 1933 when the Nazi regime shut it down. Today, located two hours south of...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now