Collected by Jillian Joseph
Gleimstraße 55, 10437 Berlin, Germany
Every Sunday in Berlin the world of kitschy fleamarket finds and cool hipster crowds meet at Mauerpark Market in Berlin. The market is full of antiques and dusty relics but also mixed with stalls of young designers selling inventive new fashions...
Rykestraße 41, 10405 Berlin, Germany
Upon entering this airy store, it's impossible not to find anything to pimp up your home. There's bamboo bowls, beautiful glass vases, wool blankets or socks and various cute little knickknacks. The best part is that although many things look...
Kastanienallee 49, 10119 Berlin, Germany
W Der Imbiss (W snackbar) has turned McDonald's on its head—literally. In Prenzlauerberg, just look for the upside-down "M," a line of happy people, fresh ingredients, and the faint smell of Indian curry—and you'll find W Der Imbiss....
Rosenthaler Str. 72A, 10119 Berlin, Germany
In the popular Rosenthaler Platz, this cafe is a popular meeting spot for local entrepreneurs, creative business types, and students. With its outdoor seating, it's also a great place for people watching. The coffee is good, and like most cafes in...
Kottbusser Damm 80, 10967 Berlin, Germany
Berlin is good for fast food—sushi, kebabs, pizza, currywurst. This style of köfte is from Anatolia, from Turkey. They fry minced sausages and serve it with mint, various herbs, and salad. Kottbusser Damm between Sanderstrasse...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico