Collected by AFAR Traveler
Drakestraße 1, 10787 Berlin, Germany
SO Berlin Das Stue’s Viktor&Rolf-designed staff uniforms and enviable location, in the quietly upscale embassy quarter on the edge of the sprawling Tiergarten Park, are only part of its appeal. Occupying a graceful, gray-stone...
14547 Beelitz, Germany
The tree limbs were heavy with freshly fallen snow, providing a peaceful backdrop to this entirely eerie place. I had made my way outside Berlin, to the little community of Beelitz on this snowy Easter weekend, to photograph Beelitz Heilstätten, a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun