Collected by Ryan Graves
Torstraße 1, 10119 Berlin, Germany
It's history that unites a disparate city like Berlin and the Soho House in Mitte is no exception. The private members club and hotel occupies a Betahaus building which saw its incarnations go from department store to Communist archive storage...
Linienstraße 160, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Freshly cut flowers, rustic wood tables, and an artsy crowd pepper this Mitte standout where ingredients are natural and sourced, as you might have guessed, locally. The menu changes almost weekly and features variations of simple dishes like...
Oranienburger Str. 67-68, 10117 Berlin, Germany
C/O curates some of work from some of the world's top photographers housed in the former Royal Post Office building in Berlin Mitte. The peeling paint and crumbling walls add to the allure of the space. *** UPDATE- the museum is currently moving...
Am Lustgarten, 10178 Berlin, Germany
The Berliner Dom is a Baroque Cathedral located on an island in the River Spree, also known as the Museum Island. It was severely damaged during World War II, but reconstruction began only in 1975. One of the most interesting items in the richly...
Auguststraße 58, 10119 Berlin, Germany
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico