Collected by Nelson Carvalheiro, AFAR Local Expert
Oranienburger Str. 67-68, 10117 Berlin, Germany
C/O curates some of work from some of the world's top photographers housed in the former Royal Post Office building in Berlin Mitte. The peeling paint and crumbling walls add to the allure of the space. *** UPDATE- the museum is currently moving...
Karl-Marx-Allee 72, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Oranienstraße 24, 10999 Berlin, Germany
In Berlin’s Kreuzberg district, here you’ll find racks constantly restocked with coveted labels (Wood Wood, Acne, Kenzo, Opening Ceremony) and supersmall brands such as Stutterheim, a Swedish design house that handsews raincoats. In addition you...
Weinmeisterstraße 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Run by the famous Spanish shoe brand, Casa Camper is a stylish boutique hotel neatly situated in the middle of Mitte’s hip fashion and culture district. Designed by Jordio Tió and Fernando Amat—the founder of Barcelona...
Torstraße 1, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Looming over one of central Berlin's most vibrant intersections, this restored Bauhaus building, with its distinctive 1920s curved facade, was transformed in 2010 into the Berlin outpost of the glamorous Soho House hotel and private members brand....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now