Collected by Zhiyi Feng
Rykestraße 41, 10405 Berlin, Germany
Upon entering this airy store, it's impossible not to find anything to pimp up your home. There's bamboo bowls, beautiful glass vases, wool blankets or socks and various cute little knickknacks. The best part is that although many things look...
Prinzenstraße 85, 10969 Berlin, Germany
I dare you to visit Planet Modular and not leave with a stack of new notebooks, Japanese masking tape, or sparkly envelopes. It's unequivocally a supplies haven for artists and crafty DIYers, and while I don't fall into either of those categories,...
Gesundbrunnen, Berlin, Germany
"Pleased to Meet," though it is a paper store, works similiar to fashion boutiques; you'll find seasonal stuff here. Printed paper goods such as wrapping paper, letter sets, greeting cards, notebooks, and travel journals are all designed by...
Auguststraße 58, 10119 Berlin, Germany
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands