Collected by Laura P
Oranienburger Str. 28-30, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Being in Berlin it is surprising to see any sign of religion, especially that of Judaism. With the horror of the Nazis and the oppression of the communists it is a wonder anything survived. Synagogues in Berlin are like an old man who never...
Rosenthaler Str. 39, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Ever been on a trip and found an attraction so weird and wonderful that words cannot give it justice? Well, in Berlin I found myself in this situation. While on a tour with "Alternative Berlin," I was transported to a hidden courtyard that has...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights