Collected by Rosa Manocchio
Charlottenstraße 60, 10117 Berlin, Germany
The world’s largest chocolate shop also includes two restaurants and is a dream come true for travelers with a sweet tooth. At the Chocolate Café, you can fill up on hot chocolate, tortes and chocolate treats. The Chocolate Restaurant specializes...
Rosenthaler Str. 1, 10119 Berlin, Germany
The more upscale sister establishment to the renowned Circus Hostel across the street, the Circus Hotel combines this bustling location with a style and service that gently impress rather than being in-your-face. The 60 colorful rooms—the...
Zehdenicker Str. 16, 10119 Berlin, Germany
A special antique shop in Berlin named The Bibliotheca Culinaria devoted to second hand cookery and baking books from around the world. The German owner personally greets you at the door and offers you a coffee while showing you some of his...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States