Collected by Sigal Barak
Rosenthaler Str. 1, 10119 Berlin, Germany
The more upscale sister establishment to the renowned Circus Hostel across the street, the Circus Hotel combines this bustling location with a style and service that gently impress rather than being in-your-face. The 60 colorful rooms—the...
Alte Schönhauser Str. 2, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Don't let the fact that this is a hostel discourage you from staying here. The Wombat hostel was in a great location and a good 3 mile walking distance from the Berlin Wall with several happy hour stops on the way. The hostel is geared towards a...
Drakestraße 1, 10787 Berlin, Germany
SO/ Berlin Das Stue’s Viktor&Rolf-designed staff uniforms and enviable location, in the quietly upscale embassy quarter on the edge of the sprawling Tiergarten Park, are only part of its appeal. Occupying a graceful, gray-stone...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles