Collected by Cameron Waterhouse
Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Berlin is one of those cities that truly has it all—street art, cultural attractions, historic museums, and a fascinating urban bike scene. As I found out during my trip to Berlin last summer, the city also has its very own beach. Badeschiff an...
Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, 10243 Berlin, Germany
"Diversity" is a good word to describe Berlin. And there's no better place to get a dose of diversity than along the River Spree in Berlin. If you simply walk around the river banks near the Oberbaum Bridge connecting Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg,...
Teufelsberg, 14055 Berlin, Germany
Teufelsberg was occupied by the Americans and the British during the Cold War and served as a listening station. Consider this hill and these abandoned structures one giant hearing aid. It was used for listening to Soviet, East German, and other...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019