Collected by Ashley Ludaescher
Some of my favorite spots and places I need to check out in my fabulous adopted city.
Oranienburger Str. 67-68, 10117 Berlin, Germany
C/O curates some of work from some of the world's top photographers housed in the former Royal Post Office building in Berlin Mitte. The peeling paint and crumbling walls add to the allure of the space. *** UPDATE- the museum is currently moving...
Mariannenpl. 2, 10997 Berlin, Germany
3 Schwestern is housed in Haus Bethanien, a former hospital in Kreuzberg, now up-and-coming art center. The light and airy space is inviting and the food comforting. The lighter, modern take on German cuisine makes it one of my favorite spots in ...
Linienstraße 160, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Freshly cut flowers, rustic wood tables, and an artsy crowd pepper this Mitte standout where ingredients are natural and sourced, as you might have guessed, locally. The menu changes almost weekly and features variations of simple dishes like...
Gesundbrunnen, Berlin, Germany
A former BVG workshop has turned into a cultural center; the little house, where the gatekeeper used to watch the incoming vehicles from, has become a relaxed place for good food. Tip: order muesli for breakfast and then come back in the evening...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico