Collected by Daniel Spence
Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany
Berlin is an absolutely spectacular city full of rich culture and history. It is ever-changing, evolving, and as the author Karl Scheffler had said, “always in the process of becoming”. The best place to see and experience the Berlin culture is in...
Bernauer Str. 111, 13355 Berlin, Germany
Klingelhöferstraße 14, 10785 Berlin, Germany
Bauhaus—the German design, crafts, and architecture school founded in 1919 by Walter Gropius—is one of the most famous design movements of the 20th century, and this Berlin museum shows its impressive breadth and influence. Designed by...
Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Near the Berlin Gate is a wonderful place to just sit and relax. The area is full of street performers and coffee shops. Also, just beyond the gate lies the unforgettable Reichstag. Definitely not a part of the city to overlook.
Charlottenstraße 60, 10117 Berlin, Germany
The world’s largest chocolate shop also includes two restaurants and is a dream come true for travelers with a sweet tooth. At the Chocolate Café, you can fill up on hot chocolate, tortes and chocolate treats. The Chocolate Restaurant specializes...
Herbert-von-Karajan-Straße 1, 10785 Berlin, Germany
It's hard to miss the distinctive tent-shaped, yellow Berlin Philharmonic Hall, considered by many to be one of the world’s best concert halls. Designed by Hans Scharoun, it was built in the 1960s as a replacement for one destroyed in World...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked