Collected by Dario Calì
Reinhardtstraße 20, 10117 Berlin, Germany
If I could recommend only one thing from my time in Berlin, this would be it! It is probably the most amazing art exhibit I have ever seen. Christian Boros and his wife bought this WWII bunker to display their private collection of contemporary...
Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany
One of Berlin's young and hip neighborhoods is Kreuzberg, in the south of Mitte. The neighborhood is known for its very large percentage of immigrants and second-generation immigrants, many of whom are Turkish. But in recent years, the area has...
Kiehnwerderallee 1-3, 12437 Berlin, Germany
Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany
While living in Berlin, I stayed on Warschauer Strasse, on the end closest to the U-Bahn station of the same name. On an evening walk before dinner, I took a walk down the street to explore my new surroundings. This particular set of doors is the...
Rosenthaler Str. 39, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Most of us are familiar with the story of Oskar Schindler, German industrialist who was credited with saving over 1,000 Jews during the Holocaust by employing them in his factories, which was the subject of the film “Schindler's List”. Less known...
Genslerstraße 66, 13055 Berlin, Germany
“What is the first article of your country’s constitution?” our tour guide Grit asked. We all answered with some form of free speech and the right to choose. Grit then announced to us the first article of East Germany run by the GDR (German...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys