Bergen: October 30th - November 1st
Collected by Mary Gannon
Nøstegaten 30, 5010 Bergen, Norway
This is no typical cruise line though. It’s far from a Disney cruise and even further from the Royal Caribbean experience. Every Hurtigruten is a working ship. They do not set sail for tourist’s amusement, these ships have places to be...
Bjørnsons gate 45, 5052 Bergen, Norway
Albeit the long ride, it is one that I will remember for a lifetime. The changing of weather during the ride was just breath-taking. One moment I got to witness luscious green lawns, and white snow the next. Not forgetting the magnificent fjords I...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter