Collected by Ann Campbell
Bjørnsons gate 45, 5052 Bergen, Norway
Albeit the long ride, it is one that I will remember for a lifetime. The changing of weather during the ride was just breath-taking. One moment I got to witness luscious green lawns, and white snow the next. Not forgetting the magnificent fjords I...
Lille Øvregaten 14, 5018 Bergen, Norway
This gorgeous place in the heart of Bergen was just begging to be an AFAR highlight. Board games, books, homemade cupcakes, vintage gramophones, folk indie music and disparate couches and tableware are precisely what makes this small café so...
Rasmus Meyers allé 3, 5015 Bergen, Norway
Visiting Bergen's sprawling art museum? Stop at this popular café tucked inside the KODE 2 building. You can try some of the best coffee in the city here, and the specials menu is simply a must if you're ready for lunch. The lineup changes...
Nøstegaten 30, 5010 Bergen, Norway
This is no typical cruise line though. It’s far from a Disney cruise and even further from the Royal Caribbean experience. Every Hurtigruten is a working ship. They do not set sail for tourist’s amusement, these ships have places to be...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked