Collected by Bendel Hydes
Bendel Hydes′s Wishlist
1 Forbes Way, Britannia Beach, BC V0N 1J0, Canada
Playa Punta Uva, Costa Rica
Punta Uva was my second favorite beach in Costa Rica (Manuel Antonio will always be #1 in my heart). There aren't too many tourists so it's a perfect place to quietly relax with a book or magazine. There's also a restaurant right on the beach...
In front of Villas del Caribe, Limón Province, Punta Cocles, Costa Rica
I am so thrilled that I was able to visit the Jaguar Rescue Center while I was in Puerto Viejo. This was by far the highlight of my entire trip to Costa Rica. I am a huge animal lover and I'm so proud of the JRC's efforts to help injured animals....
Manuel Antonio Beach, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio Beach is by far the most beautiful beach I have ever been to in my life. Everything from the white sand to the clear blue water to the lush green trees made this beach unforgettable. The water was extremely warm and it's the only...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter