Collected by Bendel Hydes
Bendel Hydes′s Wishlist
1 Forbes Way, Britannia Beach, BC V0N 1J0, Canada
Playa Punta Uva, Costa Rica
Punta Uva was my second favorite beach in Costa Rica (Manuel Antonio will always be #1 in my heart). There aren't too many tourists so it's a perfect place to quietly relax with a book or magazine. There's also a restaurant right on the beach...
In front of Villas del Caribe, Limón Province, Punta Cocles, Costa Rica
I am so thrilled that I was able to visit the Jaguar Rescue Center while I was in Puerto Viejo. This was by far the highlight of my entire trip to Costa Rica. I am a huge animal lover and I'm so proud of the JRC's efforts to help injured animals....
Manuel Antonio Beach, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio Beach is by far the most beautiful beach I have ever been to in my life. Everything from the white sand to the clear blue water to the lush green trees made this beach unforgettable. The water was extremely warm and it's the only...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local