Collected by Joe V
Beachfront at the Spindrift Hotel, Barrier Reef Dr, San Pedro, Belize
He is one of the island personalities that make San Pedro, on Ambergris Caye, so charming and unique. And, to all who visit, and even live on the island, the sound of his voice signals that a tasty treat is close by. Most street vendors have a...
San Pedro, Belize
Hol Chan Marine Reserve, located just a few minutes' boat ride from San Pedro, is the place to go for snorkeling in Northern Belize. This small, protected area (Hol Chan means "little channel" in Mayan) is home to part of Belize's barrier reef,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos