Collected by AFAR Explorer
The world’s second-largest barrier reef stretches 185 miles along the Belizean coast, from the northern tip of Ambergris Caye (a 20-minute plane ride from Belize City) to Sapodilla Cayes in the south. Throughout these diverse waters, divers and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village