Collected by Sean Emrick
Laughing Bird Caye, Belize
On approach, Laughing Bird Caye is breathtaking: anarrow island, lined with multiple palm trees, with a single thatch hutwhere a resident park ranger awaits to welcome and informvisitors. It's not so bad onceyou've arrived, either:brilliant white...
Oftencalled ATM Cave, Actun Tunichil Muknal (the Cave of the Crystal Maiden) is one of the most popular adventure excursions in Belize. Visitors hike dense jungle trails for an hour and a half to reach the mouth of the cave, then enter and wade...
Placencia Sidewalk, Placencia, Belize
There’s a stretch of sand between the Placencia Boardwalk (the narrowest, smallest main street in the world), and the ocean where a white house and a stand of seagrape trees are almost all that would alert you to the presence of an informal café...
On a sandy street, in a building with Victorian trim, near the Purple Monkey Bar and across from a tour company, there’s an unassuming storefront that guards what some people told me is the best gelato in the world. Tutti Frutti Gelateria serves...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Natural Wonders The Best Meteor Shower of the Year, the Perseids, Peaks Soon
- 3 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Cities We Love The Best Cities in the United States in 2020
- 5 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?