Collected by Maggie Bush
San Ignacio, Belize
I feel in love with Marie Sharp. I couldn't go a day without her. Our meetings were HOT, very hot. I shared breakfast, lunch and dinner with Marie. Eventually I was sneaking off to meet Marie late at night. Everyday I was in Belize was spent with...
San Ignacio, Chaa Creek Road, Belize
If you want to spoil yourself in between climbing Maya ruins or exploring the depths of the Maya underworld, the Lodge at Chaa Creek is the place. Even Prince Harry and Bill Gates think so, as they both stopped by during visits to Belize recently....
From one temple-top to another: on top of the world in Tikal National Park in northeastern Guatemala. These Maya pyramids (8th century) were the tallest structures built in the Americas until twentieth century skyscrapers arose in New York City....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now