Collected by Niki Mohrlant
Negroman Rd, San Ignacio, Belize
Black Rock Lodge is the ultimate Belizean jungle lodge, located a few miles outside San Ignacio and down a dirt road that leads you into a high-walled, karstic river valley. All the cabinas are perched on the hillside with spectacular river views...
Hummingbird Hwy, Belmopan, Belize
This is just the beginning of the beauty and adventure you'll experience at Actun Tunichil Mukna Cave. Skeletons, waterfalls, sink holes, and experiencing the majesty of total darkness just as the ancient Mayans did.
Chiquibil Forest Reserve, Belize
The massive ruins of Caracol were once a major Maya metropolis in prehispanic Belize, during the Classic Period. The majority of the site is yet to be reclaimed from the forest, but the structures that have been uncovered are truly impressive. The...
Orange Walk District, Belize
Hauling myself up the stairs at the High Temple was a test of mind over matter for me. The panic induced by heights has made me reticent of plenty of adventures, but this one was one I couldn't miss. So hand over hand I held the rope as I climbed...
Xunantunich Rd, Belize
Our day trip from Hopkins, Belize was filled with sights of villages, banana plantations, cities, and a very unique hand cranked car ferry at the Mopan River. At the ferry crossing you can find hand crafts ranging from stiched to carved pieces....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico