Collected by email@example.com
San Pedro, Belize
My girlfriend and I were wandering along the beach and saw this pier beckoning us to stop and stay awhile. We did and had a magically glorious sunbathing experience, including swimming with barracuda under the dock, a diving contest and swimsuit...
San Pedro, Belize
The 2-story structure is about 100 yards off the shore. The entire place is adorned with black markered autographs, shout outs and quotes. There's something magical about standing up there with a rain storm in the distance that just never reaches....
North of the bridge, San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Belize
The table in the foreground is part of the Ak'Bol café, where one can eat healthy food for good prices--lots of vegetarian food, smoothies, and coconut French toast. At the end of the pier is the location for yoga. I went on a Wednesday, which was...
Caye Caulker, Belize
Belize’s top two tourism hot spots, Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker, are its two most populous islands, some 21 miles off the coast of Belize City. In San Pedro, Ambergris Caye’s main town, tourists spend their days diving,...
Turneffe Atoll, Belize
Kayaking adventures are available in many parts of Belize, but Turneffe Atoll’s protected, shallow waters in particular lend themselves well to being explored by this method. Both novice and advanced kayakers will enjoy seeing the biodiversity of...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World