Collected by firstname.lastname@example.org
San Pedro, Belize
My girlfriend and I were wandering along the beach and saw this pier beckoning us to stop and stay awhile. We did and had a magically glorious sunbathing experience, including swimming with barracuda under the dock, a diving contest and swimsuit...
San Pedro, Belize
The 2-story structure is about 100 yards off the shore. The entire place is adorned with black markered autographs, shout outs and quotes. There's something magical about standing up there with a rain storm in the distance that just never reaches....
North of the bridge, San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Belize
The table in the foreground is part of the Ak'Bol café, where one can eat healthy food for good prices--lots of vegetarian food, smoothies, and coconut French toast. At the end of the pier is the location for yoga. I went on a Wednesday, which was...
101 Playa Asuncion, Belize
Belize’s top two tourism hot spots, Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker, are its two most populous islands, some 21 miles off the coast of Belize City. In San Pedro, Ambergris Caye’s main town, tourists spend their days diving,...
Turneffe Atoll, Belize
Turneffe Atoll’s sprawling central lagoon is a beautiful natural playground marked by thick mangrove islands and littoral forest, and hosts dozens of remarkable marine species – including crocodiles. Yes, the central lagoon is pretty to look at...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village