Collected by Teresa Coates
Orange Walk District, Belize
Hauling myself up the stairs at the High Temple was a test of mind over matter for me. The panic induced by heights has made me reticent of plenty of adventures, but this one was one I couldn't miss. So hand over hand I held the rope as I climbed...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December