Collected by Iain Hoare
Stari Grad, Beograd, Serbia
Kalemegdan park/Belgrade Fortress might be one of the coolest parks I've been in. A fortified city dating back to the first century AD, where it served as a Roman military camp. With the assistance of our friend Milos, we filmed an impromptu music...
Karađorđeva 46, Beograd 11000, Serbia
The Savamala district was previously abandoned, but today its once-dilapidated warehouses are being transformed into forward-thinking cultural centers, art galleries, bars, and clubs. It’s a great example of neighborhood revitalization and...
Маршала Бирјузова 56, Beograd 11000, Serbia
Meet up with a local at your regular boutique breakfast cafe to start your morning right. With a charming buffet that changes daily and an intimate kitchen that knows your preferences, you won't want to explore alternative breakfast options. A...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village