Collected by Iain Hoare
Mali Kalemegdan bb Mali Kalemegdan bb, Beograd, Serbia
Kalemegdan park/Belgrade Fortress might be one of the coolest parks I've been in. A fortified city dating back to the first century AD, where it served as a Roman military camp. With the assistance of our friend Milos, we filmed an impromptu music...
Karađorđeva 46, Beograd 11000, Serbia
The Savamala district was previously abandoned, but today its once-dilapidated warehouses are being transformed into forward-thinking cultural centers, art galleries, bars, and clubs. It’s a great example of neighborhood revitalization and...
Маршала Бирјузова 56, Beograd 11000, Serbia
Meet up with a local at your regular boutique breakfast cafe to start your morning right. With a charming buffet that changes daily and an intimate kitchen that knows your preferences, you won't want to explore alternative breakfast options. A...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019