Collected by AFAR Traveler
Kneza Miloša 33, Beograd 11000, Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia is the jewel of Eastern Europe. Wonderful people, lively nightlife, beautiful buildings, and a vibrant art community. It's not an oft visited part of Europe for outsiders, but Europeans, especially younger ones, know it's the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village