Collected by Helen
Oude Markt, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Leuven, the capital of Vlaams-Brabant and situated a quick 20 minute train ride from Brussels, will welcome back its student population the third week of September, the start of the 2013-2014 academic year all around Belgium. Some of the...
Bondgenotenlaan 108, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Paying a wee visit to the Bittersweet Chocolatier, while visiting Leuven, is a must! Chocolate is everywhere in Belgium but chocolate with a twist is more difficult to find. The chocolate masters at Bittersweet are doing just that, giving...
Tiensestraat 8, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
At the beginning of the century there were around four thousand breweries in Belgium. Domus brewery was opened in September 1985 and is one of the few independent breweries left in Leuven. Most of them closed down or were bought by the giant...
Grote Markt 9, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
For a small fee of ten euro you can get married in style, at Leuven's 15th century Gothic style Town Hall. The tours of this magnificent structure happen every Sunday at three o'clock. One thing I did not like about the guided tour is that even...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 3Where to Go in FallEurope’s Most Overlooked Region Is Ready for Its Close-Up
- 4Food + DrinkTokyo’s Long Lines Lead to Magic (and Life-Changing Ramen)
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World