Collected by Susan Mason, AFAR Local Expert
Groenplaats 21, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Our Lady's Cathedral of Antwerp is the largest church in the Low Countries and outside is a fitting monument to the architects that created it, Jan and Pieter Appelmans. Make sure to take a closer look at the bronze characters hard at work, you...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet