Collected by Ben Del Vento
Nieuwelaan 38, 1860 Meise, Belgium
I love the National Botanic Garden of Belgium. We went there last summer when the daisies were in bloom and it looked so beautiful. This year I am looking forward to the Magnolia walk which takes place from March 30th till April 30th. It's a...
Rue Gheude 56, 1070 Anderlecht, Belgium
No trip to Belgium is complete without experiencing the Belgian beer culture. The best place in Brussels to take a look at beer history is the Cantillon Brewery. Even as a non beer drinker, it’s a fascinating place to visit. One of the things that...
Rue de l'Enseignement 57, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
If you want a Belgian Beer experience that doesn’t involve crowds of drunken stag-parties and tourists, head to the Bier Circus. Brussels beer aficionados head here to find rare Belgian beers and traditional dishes like Stoofvlees (beef stewed in...
Dijver 12, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
The Groeningemuseum is a compact and concise gallery in the heart of Bruges. The visual overview of Dutch art and some spectacular pieces make this museum worth the visit. The highlight of the collection is Jan van Eyck's "The Madonna and Child...
Markt 20, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Took a day trip to Bruges while visiting Amsterdam and quickly fell in love. If I had my trip to plan over again, I would most definitely spend a couple of nights in this gloriously beautiful and romantic city! An easy trip from Amsterdam, Bruges...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local