Collected by bobbi bowers
Impasse de la Fidélité 4, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
The Delirium Café was my first stop after a long day of walking through Brussels, Belgium. Don't miss this incredible selection of beers (over 500 just on tap!) with barrel tables, high wooden seats, warm lighting, great atmosphere. The ceiling is...
Rue Gheude 56, 1070 Anderlecht, Belgium
No trip to Belgium is complete without experiencing the Belgian beer culture. The best place in Brussels to take a look at beer history is the Cantillon Brewery. Even as a non beer drinker, it’s a fascinating place to visit. One of the things that...
Rue de Savoie 68, 1060 Saint-Gilles, Belgium
When we traveled to Brussels, I knew that I wanted to carve out an afternoon to sit at Moeder Lambic -- not the newer one closer to the center of the city, but the original. My wife and I spent hours tasting the different lambics, geuzes and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign