Collected by Sabrina
12-20 East Bridge St, Belfast BT1 3NQ, UK
This is a vibrant indoor market with everything from tasty food stalls (hot and cold) to crafts, jewelry, and often live music, adding to the atmosphere and making it a great place to spend a couple of hours on a weekend day. If you only do one...
41 Arthur St, Belfast BT1 4GB, UK
Irish retail success-story Avoca started off selling blankets from a historic mill in County Wicklow, south of the border. This Belfast outpost sells colorful heritage throws in lambswool and mohair, plus boho-chic clothing, food and home goods.
7 Chichester St, Belfast BT1 4JA, UK
Her cozy and cheerful shop, Co Couture, is tucked down into a half-basement space just a short walk from St. George's Market, but chocolatier Deirdre McCanny's award-winning truffles and small-batch chocolate confections are gaining a high-profile...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter