Collected by Melena Chase
48 Liangmaqiao Rd, SanYuan Qiao, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100096
Exuding tasteful luxury, Four Seasons Hotel Beijing combines Tang Dynasty-inspired lobby art and intricate jade sculptures with contemporary in-room comforts, such as ceiling-mounted Bose speakers, espresso machines, and remote-controlled blackout...
1 Wenjin St, Xicheng Qu, China, 100034
The graceful lines of the White Dagoba is probably the first thing you'll notice at Beihai. Cross over the arched stone bridge or hop a boat to reach the dagoba, which is located on Jade Flower Island. You can also spend an entire morning just...
1 Tiantan E Rd, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
This complex of Taoist religious buildings was constructed in the early 15th century under the Yongle Emperor, who also commissioned the Forbidden City, just to the north. The temple's central building is the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests, a...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers