Collected by Wendy Zhou
Chaoyang, Beijing, China, 100096
The UCCA is home to a number of spaces dedicated to contemporary art exhibitions. It's pretty amazing entering a Bauhaus-inspired architectural space filled with pop culture icons, printed on hundreds of lamps—quite a feast for the eyes! In the...
2 Jiuxianqiao Rd, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100096
If you plan a trip to Beijing, make sure to allow time to visit the “798 Art Zone,” or Dashanzi Art District, where a mix of political, cultural, and economic combustion have created an edgy contemporary art scene. You could easily...
Yong An Tang （ Cao Chang Di Cun ）, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100096
Venture beyond the rampant commercialization of 798 Art District, and head to Caochangdi. It's only a 10-min taxi ride from 798, and the galleries you'll find here are architectural beauties to admire themselves. A handful of galleries curate...
Building 1 No 11 Sanlitun Road Chaoyang, Sanlitun Road, 北京市 China, 100027
One of the best places to get quarterly curated exhibitions of contemporary Chinese artists, located smacked in the city in Sanlitun District. One of my favourite shows to date is Wang Shugang's rendition of Franciscan monks - don't they look like...
9 Dongdaqiao Rd, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100001
A city within a city is how some describe the enormous structure known as Parkview Green. Certified as among the most environmentally friendly buildings in China, it offers a blend of retail, business, and hotel space encased in a triangular glass...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019