Collected by Wendy Zhou
Chaoyang, Beijing, China, 100096
The UCCA is home to a number of spaces dedicated to contemporary art exhibitions. It's pretty amazing entering a Bauhaus-inspired architectural space filled with pop culture icons, printed on hundreds of lamps—quite a feast for the eyes! In the...
2 Jiuxianqiao Rd, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100096
How a complex of German-built factories became one of East Asia’s hottest art destinations is also the story of modern China. When construction on a number of electronics factories began in Dashanzi in 1956, the area was farmland. Joint...
Yong An Tang （ Cao Chang Di Cun ）, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100096
Venture beyond the rampant commercialization of 798 Art District, and head to Caochangdi. It's only a 10-min taxi ride from 798, and the galleries you'll find here are architectural beauties to admire themselves. A handful of galleries curate...
Building 1 No 11 Sanlitun Road Chaoyang, Sanlitun Road, 北京市 China, 100027
One of the best places to get quarterly curated exhibitions of contemporary Chinese artists, located smacked in the city in Sanlitun District. One of my favourite shows to date is Wang Shugang's rendition of Franciscan monks - don't they look like...
9 Dongdaqiao Rd, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100001
A city within a city is how some describe the enormous structure known as Parkview Green. Certified as among the most environmentally friendly buildings in China, it offers a blend of retail, business, and hotel space encased in a triangular glass...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free