Collected by Jeffery Chang
Early/mid morning walks on this route, pass the Hyatt Regency gives you views of the Macau harbour at the top and should take you no more than 45-60mins at leisure pace. At the end of the trail you could stop in Honolulu café for a local breakfast...
1669 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
The locals aren't lying, it rains in Vancouver. A lot. But, instead of moaning and groaning about it, hike up your splash pants and try to catch some of that wild weather on camera! One of the best places to see cloud formations and the patterns...
34 Rue Yves Toudic, 75010 Paris, France
My friend, who lives in Paris, told me about this Boulangerie, Du Pain et des Idees, so in my latest visit to Paris in June, I had to go there and try it for myself. We bought cheese in a local outdoor market and then got some bread and cakes and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019