Collected by Alina Giovana Ayala
Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, 11100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Located on a hill that held sacred significance for the Aztecs is Chapultepec Castle, an impressive edifice completed in 1863. The castle, reputed to be the only royal castle in the Americas, has served many functions over the course of its...
Paseo de la Reforma 325, Tabacalera, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
The simple but striking beauty of the Angel de la Independencia monument is immediately evident to passersby hurrying along on Avenida Reforma, but visitors may not be aware just how much history is encapsulated here–literally. Built upon the...
Seminario 8, Centro Histórico, Cuauhtémoc, 06060 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
When you have fantastic ancient Aztec ruins located smack-dab in the middle of the city, you have no excuse but to go see them. So, if you’re visiting Mexico City, you have to go to Templo Mayor. Templo Mayor was one of the main temples of...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign