Collected by Katalin M.
Kegelgasse 36-38, 1030 Wien, Austria
Friedensreich Hundertwasser's design is quite the departure from the refined elegance of the city's most notable attractions. That's not to say, however, that it's not a masterpiece. This 1985 apartment block with a colorfully eclectic mix of...
Prinz Eugen-Straße vor, 1040 Wien, Austria
Between the upper and lower Belvedere palaces sits this immense garden. Filled with greenery, statues, and fountains, it seems like too much to really enjoy. Perhaps my taste in cozy Mediterranean gardens that are more or less places to "hide"...
Opernring 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
The Vienna State Opera is one of the more impressive sights you will get to see in Austria. If you cannot make it to one of the performances (or even if you can), you should definitely get a ticket to the behind the scenes tour. The operas and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign