Collected by Becca Doyle
Becca Doyle′s Wishlist
Carrer Bonastruc de Porta, 4, 17001 Girona, Spain
Costa Brava has no shortage of great eats, but I kept returning to Txalaka because it not only offered a reasonable 3-course lunch (for 11 euros) but also a sprawling offering of tapas at night, at 1 eur 60 each. With cheerful staff who took great...
Calle de Zapatería, 53, 31001 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Situated in the heart of Pamplona, Palacio Guendulain hosted Queen Isabel II when she visited in 1845. The 25-room hotel is still fit for royalty—with a stone facade, an inner courtyard, and displays of vintage carriages. Doubles from $176 ($1,110...
Carrer del Marquès de Dos Aigües, 6, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
The 26-room Palacio Marqués de Caro, which opened earlier this year, is built into a wall dating back to Muslim rule. Arabic vases, medieval archways, and neoclassical friezes add to the appeal, along with the adjacent restaurant, Arrop. ...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security