Collected by Becca Doyle
Becca Doyle′s Wishlist
Carrer Bonastruc de Porta, 4, 17001 Girona, Spain
Costa Brava has no shortage of great eats, but I kept returning to Txalaka because it not only offered a reasonable 3-course lunch (for 11 euros) but also a sprawling offering of tapas at night, at 1 eur 60 each. With cheerful staff who took great...
Calle de Zapatería, 53, 31001 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Situated in the heart of Pamplona, Palacio Guendulain hosted Queen Isabel II when she visited in 1845. The 25-room hotel is still fit for royalty—with a stone facade, an inner courtyard, and displays of vintage carriages. Doubles from $176 ($1,110...
Carrer del Marquès de Dos Aigües, 6, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
The 26-room Palacio Marqués de Caro, which opened earlier this year, is built into a wall dating back to Muslim rule. Arabic vases, medieval archways, and neoclassical friezes add to the appeal, along with the adjacent restaurant, Arrop. ...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna