Collected by Ana Pavlovic
Schönbrunn, 1130 Wien, Austria
Walking through Schönbrunn Zoo, you probably wouldn’t guess that it is the world’s oldest. Even though it was founded by the Habsburg family in 1752, it is extremely modern and innovative. The animal park held the title of Europe’s best Zoo twice...
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria
The glittering Baroque interiors of Vienna’s Schönbrunn Palace date from the reign of Empress Maria Theresa, and a similarly opulent décor can now be found onboard Uniworld’s new masterpiece, the majestic S.S. Maria Theresa, befittingly named...
Prater, Wiener Prater 59, 1010 Wien, Austria
There's no better way to see Vienna than while soaring 117 meters above the city. Prater Turm at the Prater amusement park is a fun ride for all ages (as long as they meet the height requirements). After the ride, check out Schweizerhaus for an...
1150 Vienna, Austria
You will be tempted to spend hours at the palace, and so you should. And after that, you will wander through the outdoor gardens, maybe walk the hedge-maze. If you have kids or love animals, the zoo will call to you. If you need to stretch your...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local