Collected by Cassandra Dobutovich
Myawady Rd, Nyaungshwe, Myanmar (Burma)
Over 1,000 years ago, a king built a walking bridge for his people. It helped them get to the markets faster than traveling on boats. The bridge remains today, just as it was all those years ago. Generations have crossed it to get to the markets....
Leigh-on-Sea, Southend-on-Sea, Leigh-on-Sea, UK
With a family business steeped in the seafood industry, I was told to go to Leigh-on-Sea for a taste of England's authentic shellfish -- from cockles to jellied eels. The weather being what it is here in London, it took me months before I made it...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village