Collected by Deborah Miller
I love animals and so wanted to collect some highlights that focus on the beautiful creatures we share our world with.
McMurdo Station, Antarctica
Ah yes the Emperor penguins. They may walk funny on land but at sea they can dive up to 1,850 feet (565 meters) deeper than any other bird, and stay under for more than 20 minutes. They are the largest of their species standing about 4 feet (1.2...
I expected to witness the great migration, determined by the availability of grazing, of herds of Wildebeest and Zebra while visiting Serengeti National Park in Tanzania during the migration season. As the larger animals blanketed the vast African...
1330 Eastaugh Way Suite 2, Juneau, AK 99801, USA
When you live in Alaska, you can at times take things for granted. As a result, you might not get out and do as much as you would if you were just visiting. Same is true of a lot of places - for example, it's amazing how many people living in New...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now