Collected by Deborah Miller
I love animals and so wanted to collect some highlights that focus on the beautiful creatures we share our world with.
McMurdo Station, Antarctica
Ah yes the Emperor penguins. They may walk funny on land but at sea they can dive up to 1,850 feet (565 meters) deeper than any other bird, and stay under for more than 20 minutes. They are the largest of their species standing about 4 feet (1.2...
I expected to witness the great migration, determined by the availability of grazing, of herds of Wildebeest and Zebra while visiting Serengeti National Park in Tanzania during the migration season. As the larger animals blanketed the vast African...
1330 Eastaugh Way Suite 2, Juneau, AK 99801, USA
When you live in Alaska, you can at times take things for granted. As a result, you might not get out and do as much as you would if you were just visiting. Same is true of a lot of places - for example, it's amazing how many people living in New...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos