Beautiful Bounty of Brazil
Collected by Colin Roohan , AFAR Ambassador
My beautiful trip to Brasil in partnership with EMBRATUR. Adventure.com, and LATAM as a part of AFAR’s partnership with The United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA). On this trip we stopped in Salvador, Lencois, Chapada Diamantina National Park, and Rio de Janeiro. The food was great, the views were first-rate, and I cannot to go back and see more of this beautiful country.
Salvador's Historic Center is a great place to explore this city's rich history. I recommend going early to beat the crowds. Pictured here is the Church of Sao Francisco which has a very rich history dating back to the 1700s', after an earlier...
R. Conselheiro Lampreia, 123 - Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22241-230, Brazil
So this is the view that Christ the Redeemer has, not bad right? I figured everyone has seen the statue but rarely do we get to see the view he enjoys. The viewing platform in front of the statue gives you incredible panoramas of Rio de Janeiro....
- 1 Tips + News Can I Travel Once I’m Vaccinated?
- 2 Natural Wonders Even Volcanologists Are in Awe of Mount Etna’s Latest Eruptions
- 3 Cruise These Cruises Are Requiring COVID Vaccinations for All Guests
- 4 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021
- 5 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID