Collected by Jms
9-11 Avenue de la République, 21200 Beaune, France
While his girlfriend seems uncertain about her tasting, the young gentleman is ready to give it a try. We've stayed three times at a charming chambre d'hote in Puligny-Montrachet, Burgundy, a few kilometers from Beaune. Luckily, each visit has...
Rue de l'Hôtel Dieu, 21200 Beaune, France
In three previous trips to Burgundy we had not taken the time to visit the Hospices de Beaune, despite being in town each time. In May we corrected the error and were very pleased to learn the history and take in the beauty of this unique hospital...
21420 Pernand-Vergelesses, France
Whether one is Catholic or not, or even religious or not, it's easy to appreciate the commitment and faith of the people who built the ancient churches found throughout Europe. This one, in the little village of Pernand-Vergelesses in Burgundy,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys