Beaufort, South Carolina
Collected by George W. Brown
809 Port Republic St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Situated two blocks back from the waterfront, nestled in among hundred year old houses, eclectic shops and restaurants, the Beaufort Inn is the perfect base for your lowcountry exploration. You literally can walk all of downtown Beaufort by...
917 Bay St suite i, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Tucked into the back of a row of shops, just off Bay Street in Beaufort, is one of my favorite shops - - anywhere. Oyster Cay is a collection of imported wooden furniture from Bali and across Indonesia. The owner makes periodic buying trips and...
904 Bay St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Plums sports a raw oyster bar and a menu of seafood and sandwiches, but its greatest asset is location. Huge windows look out across a wide porch and Beaufort's Waterfront Park. Order a cold drink and one of the chef's specialties, like curried...
2555 Sea Island Pkwy, St Helena Island, SC 29920, USA
This beachfront state park features camping spaces, trails, ample fishing spots, and a functional lighthouse. Bike rentals are also available just before the bridge onto the island. Pack a picnic lunch and beach chairs if you visit for the day. On...
210 Carteret St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Frogmore stew? Sea grits? Yes, these might sound odd but they are just a part of the food of the lowcountry and Wren is one of the best at preparing and serving it to you. Wren is located just off the water in Beaufort. Their food is an eclectic...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local