Collected by Martin
Porto Seguro - State of Bahia, 45810-000, Brazil
The restaurant attached to the 12-room El Gordo Inn justifies the trip to Trancoso, a Bahia beach town. Order lagareiro, an amazing dish of sautéed octopus dressed in olive oil. Praça São João 7, Quadrado, 55/(0) 73-3668-1193. This appeared in the...
Praça São João Quadrado, Porto Seguro - BA, 45818-000, Brazil
Walk along the beaches of Trancoso and you are certain to see tourists trotting down the sand on horseback. There are a number of locals who lead horseback rides down the coast. But Etnia Club del Mar's staff works with a trusted outfitter that...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019