Collected by Daniel Hengel
Playa Sucia, Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Five years ago, my friends and I found a secret beach near the Cabo Rojo Lighthouse. To this day, we've never seen anyone else there. Ignore the beach's misnomer—Bahia Sucia (dirty bay)—and plan on an 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. outing to this natural...
El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
This photo has not been retouched. And ironically, when we pulled into Secret Lagoon (yep - that's the actual name), there was no one there. I expected hordes of tourists, but it's lived up to it's name. You can book a 3 day boat tour with several...
Sta. Rosa del Sur, Pasacao, Philippines
Tours A, B, C & D are the different daily options that would take you to the different islands scattered around El Nido's stunning Bacuit Bay. We were taken to gorgeous beaches, breathtaking limestone formations, unique topographies and sumptuous...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village