Collected by Pauline Orendain
Maundays Bay, Anguilla 2640, Anguilla
Following damage sustained during Hurricane Irma, this property will reopen in December 2018 with a new direction, including a top-to-bottom redesign by internationally acclaimed interior firm Rottet Studio, new healthy dining options, an infinity...
160, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Florblanca offers two kinds of holidays in one place. Scattered along white-sand beaches, nine villas with open-air living rooms were built for relaxation. But a personal itinerary of surf lessons, sport fishing excursions, and yoga classes will...
British Virgin Islands
Accessible only by boat or helicopter, Biras Creek Resort offers remote luxury. The property sits on 140 acres, between two hills crisscrossed with six hiking trails of varied elevation gains. Couples kayak, snorkel, or just sun on the beach. The...
Cno. C. Egusquiza y Paso del Barranco, 20400 Punta del Este, Uruguay
Brazilian hotelier Rogerio Fasano took a gamble when he built Fasano Punta del Este 12 miles inland from Uruguay’s popular beaches. When guests enter the gates to the 1,200-acre property, they see cattle and horses grazing on expanses of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked