Collected by Neenoo Auntie
Jl. Goa Lempeh, Banjar Dinas Kangin, Uluwatu, Pecatu, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Atop a cliff one hour from the center of the island, and reachable from the beach by elevator, the Bulgari Resort is an Italian-Balinese collection of villas, each with its own pool. There are also several restaurants, where the food was...
Via Capodimonte, 14, 80071 Anacapri, Isola di Capri NA, Italy
I think Italy is one of the most magical places in the world. When I was in Capri, I was lucky enough to stay at a small luxury hotel called the Palace, which is just steps from the village of Anacapri. The Palace is the epitome of laidback...
Jl. Raya Uluwatu Pecatu, Pecatu, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
This beach is a mecca for surfers. With large swells and a significant tide, it can be quite a challenge, too! To get to the beach, descend the steps from the cliffs above—and be careful, as it can be slippery! Also, when visiting, it's important...
Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Nestled within the paddies of a fully operational rice farm, the Four Seasons delivers an immersive experience that’s steeped in tradition. When not exploring Chiang Mai’s ancient temples, guests can learn how to make regional curries...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now