Collected by Neenoo Auntie
Jl. Goa Lempeh, Banjar Dinas Kangin, Uluwatu, Pecatu, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Atop a cliff one hour from the center of the island, and reachable from the beach by elevator, the Bulgari Resort is an Italian-Balinese collection of villas, each with its own pool. There are also several restaurants, where the food was...
Via Capodimonte, 14, 80071 Anacapri, Isola di Capri NA, Italy
It’s hard to say what’s the biggest draw at Capri Palace Hotel & Spa, a whitewashed retreat overlooking the Gulf of Naples with 68 rooms that blend stylish minimalism with beach-chic comfort. As the name implies, wellness junkies...
Jl. Raya Uluwatu Pecatu, Pecatu, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
This beach is a mecca for surfers. With large swells and a significant tide, it can be quite a challenge, too! To get to the beach, descend the steps from the cliffs above—and be careful, as it can be slippery! Also, when visiting, it's important...
Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Nestled within the paddies of a fully operational rice farm, the Four Seasons delivers an immersive experience that’s steeped in tradition. When not exploring Chiang Mai’s ancient temples, guests can learn how to make regional curries...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos